• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So this won't happen but in the event we are below .500 at the bye..

Should Rivera just be let go at the bye? This isn't a Rivera bashing thread, this isn't a "omg fire Rivera now thread." This is me getting your thoughts. Our 1st four games consist of ALL losing teams from last year, two of those teams are so bad they have top 5 picks in the draft, so keep in mind that for us to be under .500 we would have to lode to two teams that have top 5 picks as well as another losing team from last year.

Now let me just say that barring a big injury or catastrophe I absloutley see no way in hell we aren't ATLEAST .500 at the bye and hell I'm 98% sure we will be 3-1 if not 4-0, so this is a HUGE what if that has about 1% or less chance of happening.

If you mention this halfway through a thread that is extremely active, and you are met with minimal responses, that's not usually indicative of it needing to branch out to its own thread.

This isn't the typical PU thread bashing, simply a free tip for you. Like when you go to the pro-desk at Home Depot and the guy tells you how to sweat copper pipes.

Archived