• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dave Gettleman is quietly putting together a better draft than last year.

Jeremy Igo

Off topic, but that Melissa Stark is a hot piece of ass. (Sorry watching NFLN now)

Jim Kelly's daughter Erin during his interview yesterday.......

If I was 20 years younger I'd make a play for that dime

Don't forget the UDFA's he's gonna pluck out of.nowhere... Dude is a freaking genius... Sorry Dave for doubting you.

I actually think the UDFA's are gonna have a tough time making the team this year.

That's a good thing though.  When your team is harder to make, you're doing well.

Praise Dave. He doesn't have a crystal ball, no GM can guarantee that a guy will pan out to his full potential, but he's picking guys that will fit our style of play, not just reaching for someone because of his name. People raising hell over our draft so far should gtfo.

first off i hate the shaq pick...don't see it helping us in the short term. With that out the way i love funchess and im optimistic about the Oklahoma kid. everything else is a wash...calling this a better draft than last season..how? We had the majority of our picks make the all rookie team.

That said lets say shaq pans out and funchess. Williams isn't really in a position to start like trai...who knows how good he is. The last two picks are not going to play much sorry(maybe Payne will). And to say this class is better than kelvin ealy trai,bene, and Boston????? Wishful thinking.

Thank you Gettleman! The complainers need to just get off the bandwagon. And don't get back on. After what he did last year, you still have no faith in the guy. I think this draft will prove to be very good. Can't wait to see these guys in action! Sorry, had to get this off of my chest.

We will become 3 time defending NFC South Champions!

Archived