• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

La'El Collins may be in play after all

Mr. Scot

Love how you don't deny the smell or the fact that TD Jesus needs a good pissing on.

I don't find the need to argue about the smell of New Orleans to a bunch of people who obviously aren't biased against the city and have nothing else negative to say about it. The only place that stinks in NO is Bourbon street. Stay away and it doesn't stink. It's pretty simple.

How do you know teams arent calling this guy? His phone could be blowing up. If you had 32 choices are you gunna rush it?

No

Just going based on all these comments from journalists but maybe I'm giving them too much credit. They're all saying "if he's cleared" as if teams are waiting on a public police announcement still.

I agree. Very classless. Actually, I hated it. Voiced that opinion on SR pretty loudly. I don't applaud anyone getting hurt.

Funny though, that's a problem, but joking about something that took the literal and figurative lives of thousands of people isn't a problem. I know, I know. It's a Pamthers board. Why am I here. Blah blah blah.

Again, kudos.  And condolences to the victims. 

Again, kudos. And condolences to the victims.

My mom was in town. She's a big Panthers fan. I actually tried to get tickets to take her at the time, but they were pretty ridiculous price wise, so we watched at home. In hindsight, I was glad I didn't go. Probably the most ashamed I've ever been of my fanbase.

some of you haven't been Carolina fans long enough.....

no. no. no.

Revisit Rae Carruth (eerily similar). They're saying that he's not a suspect at this point, but after what we just went through with the Greg Hardy situation.... and JR crying.

No way we touch this guy.

I totally don't make rush judgments, but the way he's handling everything right now isn't really the "Carolina way" either.

I don't find the need to argue about the smell of New Orleans to a bunch of people who obviously aren't biased against the city and have nothing else negative to say about it. The only place that stinks in NO is Bourbon street. Stay away and it doesn't stink. It's pretty simple.

Its not just Bourbon, NO is just a smelly city with trash and bad sewage everywhere. I prefer lafayette over NO any day for food and smell.

If he isn't a suspect then why does he need to be cleared? He's definitely a suspect, not directly but no way they don't suspect he may have been involved. Police won't name him a suspect because the minute they do, he stops cooperating. I'm not saying he did it, but he's definitely a suspect.

If he isn't a suspect then why does he need to be cleared? He's definitely a suspect, not directly but no way they don't suspect he may have been involved. Police won't name him a suspect because the minute they do, he stops cooperating. I'm not saying he did it, but he's definitely a suspect.

If "not a suspect" and "still not a suspect" equals "definitely a suspect" to you and the league we're screwed anyway. I don't think police departments have press conferences announcing innocent people.

#BREAKING - Sources say La'el Collins meeting with NFL coach tonight. http://www.wbrz.com/news/sources-la-el-collins-to-meet-with-nfl-tonight… 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also Dolphins Expected To Pursue LSU OL La’el Collins  the Dolphins brought in for pre-draft a workout and it sounds like he has support from LSU players currently on Miami’s roster.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/sports-buzz/2015/05/dolphin-lobbies-for-fins-to-sign-collins-dolphins-to-audition-five-star-rb-more-fins-draft-postscrip.html

Archived