• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

La'El Collins may be in play after all

Mr. Scot

Cam Newton hopes to become the QB Drew Brees has been through his career.

A levy breaking reference. If nothing else in life, I know I'll never be the classless tool you are.

If ya dont want to stir up the shitpot, why are you here again?

Don't stroll over here with your Saints BS and try to chide one of our posters for trying to run you off.

If ya dont want to stir up the shitpot, why are you here again?

Don't stroll over here with your Saints BS and try to chide one of our posters for trying to run you off.

To talk football? Exactly how much poo talking have I done in this thread? None. People act like I only come around now and then...

Cam Newton hopes to become the QB Drew Brees has been through his career.

A levy breaking reference. If nothing else in life, I know I'll never be the classless tool you are.

May be but I wonder if he's ever been banned on another board and came back to said board under a different name?  If you weren't one of the tens of thousands (thousands?  hundreds?  handful? who knows how many were left at that point but they were heard) that cheered when they thought Cam was injured before he flashed the pearly whites and proceeded to kick more @$$, then kudos to you.  But I'd call that pretty classless. 

kinda ridiculous to me teams are waiting like the police would just let him walk and announce him as a suspect later in a press release.

How do you know teams arent calling this guy? His phone could be blowing up. If you had 32 choices are you gunna rush it?

No

I don't know why he wouldn't. Drew Brees is a Hall of Fame qb even if he is declining.

Despite what popular opinion may be.

I don't think Cam should aspire to be Brees on game day, that's just not his game. He can aspire to Brees in terms of preparation, longevity, and command of his offense.

I honestly believe Cam is the most physically gifted player to ever play quarterback and when he hangs up his cleats people are going to aspire to be everything Cam Newton brought to the quarterback position.

May be but I wonder if he's ever been banned on another board and came back to said board under a different name? If you weren't one of the tens of thousands (thousands? hundreds? handfull? who knows how many were left at that point but they were heard) that cheered when they thought Cam was injured before he flashed the pearly whites and proceeded to kick more @$$, then kudos to you. But I'd call that pretty classless.

I agree. Very classless. Actually, I hated it. Voiced that opinion on SR pretty loudly. I don't applaud anyone getting hurt.

Funny though, that's a problem, but joking about something that took the literal and figurative lives of thousands of people isn't a problem. I know, I know. It's a Pamthers board. Why am I here. Blah blah blah.

Archived