• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

UDFA Brandon Wegher - Highlights

If the kid has turned his life around he deserves a chance. His tape looks good. Appears that he was a one cut and find someone to punish RB, which reminds me a lot of Stewie. Could be a great find for us, could be a great opportunity for him.

Man among boys at JuCo.

That is why I watched his Iowa youtube more closely.

Guy seems to have good vision and hits the hole quickly.  Also was able to punish the tackler.  Throw in the 4.40 40 at his pro day and this kid just might stick.

I need to clarify one thing with you guys here: Are you the older brother or the younger brother?

If you're the younger brother, then you're probably a good person who had to put up with a lot of garbage.

If you're the older brother, you're likely an a--hole.

That is why I watched his Iowa youtube more closely.

Guy seems to have good vision and hits the hole quickly.  Also was able to punish the tackler.  Throw in the 4.40 40 at his pro day and this kid just might stick.

Yeah, don't get me wrong.  He was a man at the Div 1 level to.  More men than just him there.  Only difference was he was tackled 8 yards down the field, instead of scoring a TD, lol.  I don't disagree with your statement at all.  Pretty exciting get IMO.

In most of those clips his blocking seemed very good. Granted he read the hole correctly and exploded at the point of attack (NFL buzzwords and phrases, I like them). But I look forward to him getting a shot in camp. Were any of those highlights of him picking up a blitz? My eyes glazed over after about 1 min of watching the clips.

Yeah, don't get me wrong.  He was a man at the Div 1 level to.  More men than just him there.  Only difference was he was tackled 8 yards down the field, instead of scoring a TD, lol.  I don't disagree with your statement at all.  Pretty exciting get IMO.

I agree with you.  I just knew after watching the first few plays on the Morningside video that it was a man vs boy scenario.  That is why I focused in on the Iowa tape.

I also have a few friends who played football (starting OL) for Iowa over the past 15 years.  They are still very plugged in with the univ.  I asked them about Wegher and all said that the kid has real talent.  Could be a diamond in the rough kind of udfa.

Archived