• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL says Pats guilty, and Brady knew

It goes on and on. I won't paste any more of it but it kind of paints a story of these two idiots and how they ended up doing all of this. I didn't read all of it but Brady knew they were inflating/deflating the balls but that was also their job. It's not as nefarious as one might think in parts and other parts seem kinda damning. I can see where the NFL isn't full on biblically accusing.

Thanks for the cliff notes version. The league better bring down the hammer on the NE Cheatriots!

Tom Brady is a piece of poo, I hate the motherfuger now more than ever. This piece of poo threw the ball guy under the bus and denied even knowing the identity of the locker room attendant of the past 32 years. The under inflated ball is nothing but his complete lack of character is the real issue here.

i'm pissed because they always do it and they always get away with it with just a slap on the wrist.

had this been another team, there would be someone banned for a year at least.

and every time they do this, it's like reaggravating an old injury. just when you think you've gotten over it they do it again and remind you that the lombardi could have been ours.

Based on what I've heard and read, I don't expect the team to take any hits on this one either.

But I think Brady will.

So if you consider penalizing Brady the same as penalizing the team - which is reasonable - then there ya go.

Pretty sure their ass-raping of the Colts had little to do with the balls.

We all know that. So they shouldn't be punished for cheating. Honestly hate when people say this. Yeah the colts got raped. We know that. This isn't about the colts losing the championship game

Archived