• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Meanwhile, RB Brandon Wegher...

J.Cage

Wegher was arrested again in 2012, charged with misdemeanor domestic assault after an altercation with his brother. According to the Sioux City Journal, police said Wegher allegedly pushed Cole Wegher, causing him to strike his head on a kitchen counter.

While there, Wegher was arrested on misdemeanor charges of public intoxication and eluding a police officer. A public records check showed the eluding charge was dismissed.

....less criticism of Jameis, thanks. 

I'm thinking you have a problem making comparisons. One is a case of an altercation between brothers that got out of hand, the other is allegations of rape with a potential cover-up by local police and the University, and petty theft that was probably a case of immature entitlement by a king jock, who then made fun of it again on draft night.

One guy just about lost it all, found himself and a family and now has a shot, a small chance, to reach the dreams his actions once almost denied him. He has a chance to show the depth of his character and maybe earn a spot for himself on a roster.

The other guy has it all, has been shielded from the repercussions of his actions, has been anointed as the savior for a franchise, showered with attention and glory. He's also the one who might be our next Jamarcus Russell.

Big difference between the stories. One I hope works out as a great redemption story, the other that I worry may become a cautionary tale.

I'm thinking you have a problem making comparisons. One is a case of an altercation between brothers that got out of hand, the other is allegations of rape with a potential cover-up by local police and the University, and petty theft that was probably a case of immature entitlement by a king jock, who then made fun of it again on draft night.

One guy just about lost it all, found himself and a family and now has a shot, a small chance, to reach the dreams his actions once almost denied him. He has a chance to show the depth of his character and maybe earn a spot for himself on a roster.

The other guy has it all, has been shielded from the repercussions of his actions, has been anointed as the savior for a franchise, showered with attention and glory. He's also the one who might be our next Jamarcus Russell.

Big difference between the stories. One I hope works out as a great redemption story, the other that I worry may become a cautionary tale.

I doubt he is the next Jamarcus Russell , the game tape doesn't lie .

NFC south is going to be one of the top division this season

Archived