• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

In twenty years, what's your favorite win to date?

2005 vs NE

2008 vs TB

2013 vs SF

2013 vs NE

2013 vs NO

the whole of 2013 will be memorable for me for a long time. i didnt start following the Panthers until literally Super Bowl weekend of 2003, so unfortunately i missed out on the drama of 2003. i still didnt know enough to really appreciate 2005 very much, so 2008 was my only other season to compare 2013 to. and frankly, aside from the MNF win in 08 where i watched it with my best friend at the time (who is a Bucs fan), 2013 was the most exciting season for me. though... its hard to beat an 8-game winning streak, beating the Patriots on national tv, beating the Saints in a torrent, and many other close games that season. 

The double overtime win over the Rams remains to this day the single greatest football game I have ever seen in over 40 years of watching football.

I doubt anything short of a Super Bowl victory could ever top that for me.

is there somewhere i can watch the whole game? i really want to experience this... haha

I'm not surprised at all that I find myself in total agreement with Scot's post. This game had everything ya could want in a game, including the incredibly tense over time, that ended with arguably the best offensive play in the history or the franchise.

That bomb in the 2nd half of the SB would rank up there too.

2003 Week 2 @TB

I was at the game. Was loud the whole game but never disrespectful to those around me. We dominated but could only get field goals and led 9-3. Nobody said anything to me until the final play of the game when Tampa scored.

All of a sudden everybody around me was screaming obscenities at me. I was stabbed with plastic swords and had beers thrown at me.

We had blocked two field goals already that day. My buddy, a Browns fan who wore a Panthers jersey to support me turned to me and said, "after you block this, no more mister nice guys."

From the blocked XP all the way to the car was the one time in my I turned into a trash talking jerk. Everybody knew who my team was.

From the blocked XP all the way to the car was the one time in my I turned into a trash talking jerk. Everybody knew who my team was.

Judging by your avatar, I find that hard to believe. :D

Yankees fan here.

Hard to choose 1.  I loved getting to actually be in stadium for 2 wins last year (Including the Zona playoff game) after living in Louisiana my whole life, but the one that always just sticks out (aside from the obvious ones, Xclown, Cowboys, ect) is week 1 2008 when we scored with no time left to beat the Chargers.  For those who don't remember, Jake was coming off the infamous Tommy Jone surgery (his first game back), and Smitty was suspended due to breaking a defensive backs face.  So with the question marks we had going into the game, a win wasn't some sort of sure thing, but this jump started one of the best seasons in franchise history (unfortunately punctuated by one of the biggest dissapointments in franchise history.)

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-miss-plays/09000d5d80a9b15b/WK-1-Can-t-Miss-Play-Delhomme-s-game-winner

there was this hilarious video on youtube years ago that was like five or six charger fans reacting to that play as it happened live

my favorite part was how you could hear somebody mutter "that took longer than one second" or something to that effect after the play as if it shouldn't have counted or something

the whole of 2013 will be memorable for me for a long time. i didnt start following the Panthers until literally Super Bowl weekend of 2003, so unfortunately i missed out on the drama of 2003. i still didnt know enough to really appreciate 2005 very much, so 2008 was my only other season to compare 2013 to. and frankly, aside from the MNF win in 08 where i watched it with my best friend at the time (who is a Bucs fan), 2013 was the most exciting season for me. though... its hard to beat an 8-game winning streak, beating the Patriots on national tv, beating the Saints in a torrent, and many other close games that season. 

is there somewhere i can watch the whole game? i really want to experience this... haha

A couple years ago when we played the Rams was pretty sweet. My wife and I went to Disney World and there was some bitch ass Rams fan on the Huddle that lived in Florida.

I made a bet with him that if we won I'd get to punch him in the face one time, and if we lost he could do it to me. We both agreed publicly on here to the bet and that we would meet up, and then he was like jokes on you bro I'm an mma fighter and I was like I gives no fug dude I've been in fights with worse lets do this.

We won and needless to say he flaked out. Little bitch.

A couple years ago when we played the Rams was pretty sweet. My wife and I went to Disney World and there was some bitch ass Rams fan on the Huddle that lived in Florida.

I made a bet with him that if we won I'd get to punch him in the face one time, and if we lost he could do it to me. We both agreed publicly on here to the bet and that we would meet up, and then he was like jokes on you bro I'm an mma fighter and I was like I gives no fug dude I've been in fights with worse lets do this.

We won and needless to say he flaked out. Little bitch.

I actually remember reading that bet.  Wondered what happened there, but that goes to show you how reliable the intranets are.

Archived