• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game #4

rko396

What still needs to be cleared up tonight? Maybe its just me, but I feel Moore has done more then enough to pass Jarrett as the #3 wide out. Goodson clearly has the last HB spot filled. Are we just stuck at the DT position? Or is Fox still looking to see how he can mix and match our secondary?

I look for Moore to put the last nail in in Jarret's coffin. One TD should seal it.

And Leman hasn't locked down a roster spot. We might need to get another DT. So I want to see him play like a f***'n madman out there. So do we need his seat for a DT or is will he convince us to carry 7 LBs

I forgot about Leman. I usually dont cheer for the stumbly, un-coordinated, big player but tht kid diserves a spot. I cant remember the last time we were so stacked at LB. Beason is an all-pro, Davis is a very good OLB, Diggs isnt flashy but deff does enough to warrent a starting spot. Conner maybe the best back up MLB in the NFC, Anderson has been alright this preseason and Leman is now all over the field. Ive always hated the 3-4 but or LB depth and lack there-of at DT has me thinkin

Archived