• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Finals Thread

Poor Cleveland. They missed LeBron's peak years and ran into a juggernaut short-handed.

On the other hand, they did nothing to "earn" him back, and they made the same mistakes as last time: going all in for a one year rental of Kevin love instead of focusing on their bench, which, barring a miracle, will be their undoing in this series. 

(On an additional hand I am a Hornets fan and therefore under no obligation to feel sorry for any other fans.)

On the other hand, they did nothing to "earn" him back, and they made the same mistakes as last time: going all in for a one year rental of Kevin love instead of focusing on their bench, which, barring a miracle, will be their undoing in this series.

​Not to mention the NBA handing them 3 #1 picks after LeBron left and then they get him back anyways. fug Cleveland, the league is rigged.

Just saw this asked on ESPN: Is LeBron James the best athlete in the world?

I would make a thread on it but am too lazy. I bet that would be weeks of debate though.

My answer? No, he's not. It's an impossible question. James couldn't do squat in a real triathalon for example. The triathlete couldn't hit a three with one second left though. So does that mean the question should be more about talent then? Again, there could be some archer who is more talented at his sport than James is at basketball, lol. Impossible question.

Archived