• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton Contract Announcement Poll

SCP

Cam Contract Signing  

125 members have voted

1. 1. When will the Cam Newton extension be announced

• Before 3PM EST
    • After 3PM EST
  2. 2. Bonus Question: Will Dave's shorts be nipple level or waist high when he walks to the podium?

• North of Nips
    • South of the belly mouth
  3. 3. Bonus Question 2: Thirty three minute layover in Salt Lake. Will I have time to poop?

• Yes
    • No

Do you have 33 mins until boarding or 33 mins until the plane is scheduled to take off? They close the boarding doors 10min before the plane is scheduled to depart so you will only have 23 mins. 

Depending on how far you are from your next flight you might not even have time to poop your pants.

Purchased Gogo inflight interwebs hoping to see some good news.  I'm disappoint.  It will occur after 3.  

Update: Ground delays and a late arriving crew has cut my poop window to zero.  Merica.

It all depends on the breakfast. If its on of those giant bran muffins or a bowl of oatmeal, you have time to poop. Grilled cheese extra cheese and you may be pushing it, in more ways than one.

Sausage and egg sandwich extra hot sauce, you will shake SLC with the thunder from your bowels. This is turn will cause nipple shorts to experience a southernly drift on his wasteband, scaring Cam into signing at 2:38 out of fear and confusion. Excellent choice. Shock and awe. 

Archived