• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brenton Bersin continues to impress

Jeremy Igo

Timms is the 4th Wr for the pats and a deep play threat.  Ginn was the 4th Wr for the Cardinals  and a special teams returner.. 

Karl Hankton for years was our 4th and 5th  Wr and also our best special teams player.. 

Dante Hall was a 4yh and 5th Wr and sspecial tteams  and offensive weapon for years.. 

​I feel like my question was very reasonable and simple..

If Bersin's roster spot is as unwarranted as you think it is, I feel like it should be easy for you to provide several good examples.. instead, it seems like you are having a hard time coming up with a decent answer.

​I mean, if we're down 2 of our top 4 WR's, we're just about fugged anyway. So what exactly is there to debate here?

Benjamin is our #1, Olsen though he is a TE is basically our #2 WR, Funchess would be #3 in that order, Ginn would be #4, then Bersin would be battling it out with Cotchery for #5.

Again, I don't understand all the hyperbole like Bersin is going to be a top 2  or 3 option.

​Brown is #4, Ginn #5. Last spot up for grabs, and honestly I'm pulling for Hill. But I just want the best guy there. If it's Bersin then great, I like the guy as a receiver.

• Pie 1

​I feel like my question was very reasonable and simple..

If Bersin's roster spot is as unwarranted as you think it is, I feel like it should be easy for you to provide several good examples.. instead, it seems like you are having a hard time coming up with a decent answer.

You will fug wait until I can look down every roster and look up 4th Wr.  I got a job and can't do reaserch projects on my phone.. So wait.. 

What i learned from this thread. 

That Cam clearly values  Bersin much more than some fans, including WOW!, can ever come to grips with.

Cam throws to everybody and spreads the ball around.. That is one of his great qualities.. Don't try to make it a Bersin must be good situation.. 

You will fug wait until I can look down every roster and look up 4th Wr.  I got a job and can't do reaserch projects on my phone.. So wait.. 

​Haha, i understand that.  I'll be looking out for what you come up with... You might open up my eyes.

But this does confirm my thought that you were making your statements BEFORE you did your research.  I figured by your responses that that was the case.