• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chesney concert has more fine ass per capita than a Victoria Secret catalog

SCP

Chesneys early career had a lot of normal country songs like the one below.  In recent years, he has bent a bit towards the shallow end of the pool when it comes to songwriting and songs.  But for the most part, dropping him in with the "bro country" crowd is off base.

Charlotte area women are incredibly underrated nationally. In the Southeast, outside of the state of Florida and the city of Charleston and college towns when school is in session, there is no better city to find them. 

​I remember some of my friends that went to UNCW had the audacity to compare their girls to UCLA's.  I was like, you guys know how stupid you sound right?  

I took my Mom to Alan Jackson for Mothers Day a few years back, thats when I learned... Ive been to 4x Toby Keith, Deirks, Brad Paisley & Jason ALdean since then. SCP is right on point, Ima sit through it and enjoy the scenery, build up my appetite, and take it all out on teh wife when we get home....

Went to the 1st country show I wanted to go to last week, Zac Brown Band.. Fugging phenominal, so much talent, such a good show...

my cousin said Kenny Chesney is gay with Eli Manning.  And she is gay so I trust her

Meh, a dudes sexuality doesn't have an impact on whether or not I will buy his product. He is entertaining and attracts hot ass. If I was gay it's not like I would have a chance to bang Chesney just like I don't have a chance to bang all the hot 20 year old ladies that were there last night because I'm married. Eye candy is where it's at for a married dude. Sorry for the non-Panther drunk post in the Panther forum last night.

Meh, a dudes sexuality doesn't have an impact on whether or not I will buy his product. He is entertaining and attracts hot ass. If I was gay it's not like I would have a chance to bang Chesney just like I don't have a chance to bang all the hot 20 year old ladies that were there last night because I'm married. Eye candy is where it's at for a married dude. Sorry for the non-Panther drunk post in the Panther forum last night.

​I'm totally with you bro.  I'd be Justin Beiber's best friend if I could.  

Archived