• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I did the Cam Celebration at Graduation

The girls with protective fathers that spewed this nonsense were always the dirtiest little whores.

​What kind of nonsense?  Telling a young man to actually treat a woman with respect?  Is that what you call nonsense?

I also have a 17 yo son who I have taught to treat women with respect....apparently this is something that you never got.

​What kind of nonsense?  Telling a young man to actually treat a woman with respect?  Is that what you call nonsense?

I also have a 17 yo son who I have taught to treat women with respect....apparently this is something that you never got.

​What a shameful mindset some in this thread have. "collected 3 bodies" I thought I had heard it all.

​What a shameful mindset some in this thread have. "collected 3 bodies" I thought I had heard it all.

​Exactly.

I actually don't have a gun in my home for protection against criminals....I have it for idiots (like some in here) that think they are actually coming to my front door to take my daughter out.

I will be the one "collecting bodies".

Don't listen to these guys about life being over after high school or college bro. I'm 32 and my life has never been better. High school and college you are broke and drinking shitty beer. And if I wasn't married I could go have some drinks down the street and have plenty of selection of ass to get. Instead I stay home and drink good beer with friends and neighbors, donate money to the city police officers organization (so I get a sticker in my back window, win), and go to Tahoe a couple times a month to my decent little cabin. On top of that my wife and I just finalized everything to have a pool installed in our backyard. 

People think college is the end because of young pu**y. But young pu**y isn't the end all be all for life. Find yourself a good woman that will sleep with you, make you breakfast in the morning and then remind you to call your mother on her birthday while matching you shot-for-shot with Jamison on Friday nights while lounging around. 

That my friend is full of win. 

Don't listen to these guys about life being over after high school or college bro. I'm 32 and my life has never been better. High school and college you are broke and drinking shitty beer. And if I wasn't married I could go have some drinks down the street and have plenty of selection of ass to get. Instead I stay home and drink good beer with friends and neighbors, donate money to the city police officers organization (so I get a sticker in my back window, win), and go to Tahoe a couple times a month to my decent little cabin. On top of that my wife and I just finalized everything to have a pool installed in our backyard. 

People think college is the end because of young pu**y. But young pu**y isn't the end all be all for life. Find yourself a good woman that will sleep with you, make you breakfast in the morning and then remind you to call your mother on her birthday while matching you shot-for-shot with Jamison on Friday nights while lounging around. 

That my friend is full of win. 

​Damn straight Montsta......would not trade my married life (with a fantastic wife and great kids for anything). 

Don't put shame on me lol you act like you weren't chasing ass at this age as well. & quit pretending I'm a bad guy because trust me, there are are lot of women that think like men, with the same intentions. You're not going to keep your daughters from having sex their entire life. It's up to you to teach them their values and hope that what you teach them resonates and that you can trust your daughter not to do that. But at the end of the day everyone does it sooner or later, it's nature.

Sometimes it takes even longer than that to get all the stupid out.

I don't want all the stupid out. Both my kids are in college and doing well. That doesn't mean I'm dead or done. I want to continue to be the guy that buys shots of Jameson after the huddle draft party...and get phone numbers of girls wondering what we are doing. 

Its life's ups and downs that let you know you're alive. I should write a blog about that. Oh yeah I did.

read it fugers. It's good. It's in the Blog section of this site. :)

Archived