• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers 2015 Roster Projection

Jeremy Igo

One thing that doesnt make sense to me is keeping more DBs for this Buffalo package. Yes, we like to run nickel, but shaq thompson gives us a lot of flexibility and more options, as rivera has said. I would think we would meed less DBs for this reason

Edited by The Huddler
  • Pie 1

One thing that doesnt make sense to me is keeping more DBs for this Buffalo package. Yes, we like to run nickel, but shaq thompson gives us a lot of flexibility and more options, as rivera has said. I would think we would meep less DBs for this reason

​Colin Jones has looked outstanding in practices in addtion to being a special teams demon. We don't know how quickly Shaq will pick up the position. 

• Pie 2

So Trusnik does not make the team?  I thought he was a perfect fit to beef up special teams and depth at LB with starting experience.  From Rivera in March,

.....Panthers coach Ron Rivera says Trusnik is ''an experienced player who adds more competition to the linebacker position and has also been a special teams ace. I expect him to come in and be a leader.''

So Trusnik does not make the team?  I thought he was a perfect fit to beef up special teams and depth at LB with starting experience.  From Rivera in March,

.....Panthers coach Ron Rivera says Trusnik is ''an experienced player who adds more competition to the linebacker position and has also been a special teams ace. I expect him to come in and be a leader.''

​Rivera has glowing remarks for every player when asked. I would't read much into it. 

Which LB would you release to keep Trusnik?

​Rivera has glowing remarks for every player when asked. I would't read much into it. 

Which LB would you release to keep Trusnik?

​I wouldn't off that list.  Would look at another position.   And I haven't seen Trusnik like you have, just found it curious.