• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

KB 2014 Highlights

Lilsmitty09

I can easily post a video of all his drops too.

It isn't 'hate'. It's frustration. Despite surpassing the 1,000 yard mark, he finished behind Beckham Jr (injury) and Evans (no QB). Hell, Watkins and Cooks would've passed him too if they would have stayed healthy.

And that's the problem I have with him. He's gifted as hell but he's got a lot of growing to do. This off-season could have been a new start. Instead, Benjamin shows up overweight and then responds to the criticism like an eight year old girl. If anything, he deserves fat jokes non-stop for the way he handled it.

I don't want to hear BS statements from him at training camp that he's more dedicated than ever because his actions are clearly saying otherwise.

Time to step it up.

Dude you are making assumptions about him. Yes he had a 1,000 yd season as very raw prospect. That should tell you just how much potential he has. 

How do you know his weight had anything to do with him being lazy? Maybe he was sick the weak before. Maybe he added some muscle and didn't cut as much as he liked in time for camp. You have no idea. He can cut down in no time. 8 Pounds is fuggin nothing in the NFL.

I can easily post a video of all his drops too.

It isn't 'hate'. It's frustration. Despite surpassing the 1,000 yard mark, he finished behind Beckham Jr (injury) and Evans (no QB). Hell, Watkins and Cooks would've passed him too if they would have stayed healthy.

And that's the problem I have with him. He's gifted as hell but he's got a lot of growing to do. This off-season could have been a new start. Instead, Benjamin shows up overweight and then responds to the criticism like an eight year old girl. If anything, he deserves fat jokes non-stop for the way he handled it.

I don't want to hear BS statements from him at training camp that he's more dedicated than ever because his actions are clearly saying otherwise.

Time to step it up.

it is hate. The kid was a fricking rookie. 

I get the frustration of his drops, but i don't get you posting your hate on the kid every chance you get. 

He broke rookie records for a Panther. Instead you want to focus on the drops and say the kid is no good.  Go the fug away. Seriously. There is no point for you to bring this into every thread. We understand you think he is trash. That's how I'm  starting to feel about you.

Anyone that thinks he isn't primed for a great season didn't watch the Seattle game. 7 catches, 70 yards and 2 TDs against the toughest secondary in the league, and he almost had another (that end zone catch that was one foot away from being the best of the entire playoffs for anyone).

Anyone that thinks he isn't primed for a great season didn't watch the Seattle game. 7 catches, 70 yards and 2 TDs against the toughest secondary in the league, and he almost had another (that end zone catch that was one foot away from being the best of the entire playoffs for anyone).

Quoted so people can re  read this, it's important information. 

Archived