• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2015 NBA Draft Thread

nctarheel0619

I checked out a Celtics live discussion.  They're all talking about getting Frank. 

Something is happening, I'll be a little patient. 

I really hope we trade him. 16, 28 and possibly Sullinger won't make up for giving Winslow to Miami but its better than Kaminsky.

I really hope we trade him. 16, 28 and possibly Sullinger won't make up for giving Winslow to Miami but its better than Kaminsky.

Here's some humor:

Maybe Kaminsky will be good, you never know.. But that's hands down the dumbest organization in the league. Not chaotic like Sacramento or inept, just dumb..

I think Phoenix is gonna be a big sleeper next season.  They officially have no minutes for Archie Goodwin by the way.  I think he could be an interesting target for a team in need of a guard who goes on hot streaks.   

Bledsoe

Knight/Booker

Warren/Tucker/Morris

Morris/Wright

Len

So we get a big guy who can't play defense for a defense first team who just got rid of a big guy because he can't play defense. Charlotte is gonna Charlotte.

Seriously.  Boo this team. 

We trade for a mediocre offensive big, got Batum and Lamb for a year, gave up on last year's lottery pick at the age of 19, and select a big with questionable defense. 

ZERO rim protectors. 

Archived