• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jeremy Lin signs with hornets

Cuttinedge

I love how tight lipped the FO was about this signing. The price tag was amazing considering the contracts that have been going out. I think he is a very good back up PG for us. Not to mention when we have our exhibitions in China imagine the jersey sales in China! It's going to be crazy over there. I know that probably had nothing to do with the signing but man it's going to be exciting to see.

Really like this pick-up. Jeremy seems like a great guy and this may be the perfect situation for him. From a business stand point, this is a home run as well. Lin has a huge following, and as mentioned above I'm sure it didn't hurt that the team is playing in China this year.

Here's a couple of quotes from Lin himself:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Just waiting for the huddle to say how fake he is and how its stupid to pray..... because he's an athlete.... and how he's insincere, and full of himself....

and turn this into a God-bashing, religion flaming, Christian judging troll thread

which one of you hypocritical morons wants to go first?

but really i love it here...and i love the signing.

Ewwwwwwww...

32ae049a38637b44d44785a9bb94c6e45b2785cc

On the Jeremy Lin situation, I like it. He's 26, still young. Classy guy and we know he can get hot for an extended stretch.

Archived