• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

More Russell Wilson contract "news"-Summary:It's great to be a Panther fan

ctrcat

I actually work for an hour without looking at the huddle and the place goes to poo. What happened in this thread?

Work for an hour? Straight? You need to get a career in sales. I work maybe an hour a week. And that's if I push it and work until noon on Friday.

Yeeeeeah, I guess I was more referring more to the part about the 2x Super Bowl thing.  But yes you're right, he had a terrible first half to that game.  And since you brought it up, here's a much more relevant stat that makes Russell Wilson who he is and what separates him from "Alex Smith".  During OVERTIME in the PLAYOFFS of THAT GAME,  he was 3/3, 80 yards 1 TD and won it for his team.  Defense never even got off the bench.  Lynch rushed twice for 8 total yards.

Questions?

with Alex Smith that game doesn't have to go to overtime. not saying Smith > Wilson, just backing up the point that was made earlier about an average QB easily winning that game for the Hawks.

Do you remember what happened in the game before that?

Let me give you a reminder – Russell made the Panthers his bitch on 3rd down.

Acting like the Seahawks just magically got to the Superbowl and Russell had nothing to do with getting them there. Nice LOL

again, not my point. just backing up the assertion made earlier that an average QB wins that game against the Packers easily. by no means do i think Alex Smith definitely wins 2 Super Bowls on his own with the Seahawks.

Both Wilson and the Seahawks are making a mess of this thing.  Wilson started with the "I'll go play baseball" BS which was just laughable.  Then the Seahawks' GM puffed up his chest and started talking big about how they'd be willing to let Wilson walk and that was big mistake.  Now Wilson and his agent seem out to prove a point and that point may well be to show that they can make him the highest paid player in the history of the NFL.  They know if he just continues to play decently, the Seahawks will continue to be a very good team and that'll be enough to make some desperate team (*cough* Browns *cough*) show up at his doorstep with a blank check and tell him to fill in the number that it'll take.  Not sure what the Seahawks' cap space looks like, but the QB franchise tag is really big the first year.  It's huge the second year.

Sham? You son of a....  I got my dress shoes dirty burying that card.  

Tell all your illiterate Falcon faithful that when they attend their first game there, to please wipe their feet.  We don't want our house to look filthy. 

Bleaching is the only thing that will get rid of that filth.

Same poo I was thinking!

If the Raiders would have listened to anybody with LSU ties, they wouldn't have touched Russel lol. 

Ah yes, the great JaMarcus Hustle

How fuging awesome and hilarious would it be if that was what killed the Seahawks.  A JaWalrus 2.0 situation.

Russ coming into the season fuged up on purple drank, talking about how God told him to lead his drug dealers to prosperity or some poo

Ah yes, the great JaMarcus Hustle

How fuging awesome and hilarious would it be if that was what killed the Seahawks.  A JaWalrus 2.0 situation.

Russ coming into the season fuged up on purple drank, talking about how God told him to lead his drug dealers to prosperity or some poo

lololololololol 

Archived