• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014 Carolina Panthers: Finishing The Race

Lilsmitty09

Enjoyed watching that, though of course it helps that it didn't show any of the ugliness during our losing streak!

How refreshing that I don't think I heard the name Greg Hardy mentioned once. 

Of many of the highlights shown, J. Stew's clutch runs really stood out to me.  What a HUGE HUGE difference he makes to this team when healthy.  Really hoping he can stay strong this season, and also that the coaches & staff can ensure adequate depth to ensure he's got a back up.  After the disappointments of Kenjohn Barner & Tyler Gaffney, we really need CAP to become the next star RB for this team!

After the disappointments of Kenjohn Barner & Tyler Gaffney, we really need CAP to become the next star RB for this team!

Don't blame Gaffney. Damn Patriots grabbed him before we could see what he could do. IMO we're much better at RB this year. CAP is at a different level than Barner and Gaffney, and I think we'll get good mileage from Fozzy and Todman.

Don't blame Gaffney. Damn Patriots grabbed him before we could see what he could do. IMO we're much better at RB this year. CAP is at a different level than Barner and Gaffney, and I think we'll get good mileage from Fozzy and Todman.

No blame to Gaffney at all.  The "disappointment" was his being grabbed off waivers, but in any case, with his injury, he'd still be an unproven rookie this year too...  I'm excited about CAP.  He's played on a pretty big stage already and looks like he's got some great skill.  Hoping that his Auburn connection with Cam will translate into something special...

Thank you for this. I love these things. About 10 years ago the Panthers had them on their website for every season. Incidentally does anyone know where one might find older seasons? Aside from the few left on youtube.

Just NFL Network whenever they happen to be on. The NFL sucks about blacking out content constantly. I was listening to Mad Dog Radio on XM the other day, and this guy called in talking about how the MLB version of NFL Sunday Ticket was miles ahead. He said he can log in from anywhere and watch any game. He was a Braves fan, and said he can go back and watch the 1995 world series, without commercials, whenever he wants. Get it together NFL.

Archived