• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other Team's Cuts

Mr. Scot

That's right; Lucas, Washington, and DGB were all briefly teammates in college. 

Keep an eye on Oakland (James Dockery) and Tennessee (Byron Bell). We've currently broken even on compensatory-relevant players, but one of those guys getting cut would likely eliminate the chance of comp. picks for us altogether. 

Brown would be cut from the majority of teams in the NFL..

Byrd didn't get to play any as a WR in the pre season.. We want Brown who does not look smooth as a WR what so ever.. to be our guy. I doubt we sign anyone but someone to compete with the Bersin Boykin type slow hand non YAC guys

Do some of you even watch football?

Washington was known for his drops in college and so far in the NFL it seems he can't cure them. So I don't know. Rather go with sure handed Bersin, Funchess,  Ginn, Cotchery,  meltdown brown,  and who ever makes the team.  I don't see any cuts from other teams being better than what we currently have. Brown will come around. Could be a sophomore slump. We have Olsen, he's our #1. 

Archived