• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

anyone want a starting LT that someone through out?

rayzor

threw out through the door....hooked on phonics ftw

just got this from rotoworld...

Langston Walker-T- Bills Sep. 8 - 4:02 pm et

The Bills have reportedly released LT Langston Walker.

The move had been in the works since training camp, when developmental project Demetrius Bell began pushing him. The Bills tried to trade Walker for draft picks but unsurprisingly found no takers. Expect the raw, but athletic Bell to move into the starting lineup, adding further growing pains to the Bills revamped offensive line.

Source: Jason La Canfora on Twitter

Related: Demetrius Bell

He's not bad...for a backup. probably better than any options we have as far as depth on the line at tackle is concerned. the decision from hat i can tell had more to do with cap room than anything (though they weren't totally thrilled with him replacing peters anyway).

he's been in the league for a good while so waivers wouldn't be an issue. if he is still available after this week's game and the panthers aren't thrilled with their depth, he could be a good option. I would only like him at RT. at LT he would scare me, i think.

still at 6'8 366 pounds he could be a nice fit.

crap i hate misspelling stuff. titles are the worst because you can't fix them.

I do it all the time.....no sweat. :D

I say convert his ass to to defensive tackle with all that size! He obviously has no trouble eating, let him eat up space on the other side of the ball.

he seems more like a RT to me
that's what i'm thinking.

he's played in 98 games and started 65 of them in 7 seasons so he knows what he's doing.

considering he played for the raiders for the first 5 years and the bills the last two doesn't exactly get me excited about him as a starter but as a backup i would have no problems.

Archived