• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ronde and Myers

Ruff

The local FOX antenna feed in Charlotte was so bad that I barely remember what was being said. It kept freezing & giving me "low signal" all game long. And it was on FOX because my son, who is much closer to their tower, had the same problems & casting an alternate feed didn't help because the local feed was the one they were broadcasting; when local froze, casting froze. I resorted to the radio broadcast for the 2nd qtr so I'll be watching it again tomorrow with game pass. :/

The "highlight" with Barber was when he went on and fuging on about that Jag sideline catch being complete or not. Myers was obviously wanting to talk about whether or not it was a TD, but Ronde kept rambling about the receivers "laziness." Pretty sure Myers just went to get another drink during all that. 

I know that Myers and Barber are supposed to be the "scrub" announcing team for Fox, but I'm beginning to really like the duo. I hope we have them often this season, and I hope us having them gives us some sort of magical powers (like two years ago when Billick did our games). 

fug Barber. He is a biased, arrogant a-hole. No problem with Myers.

I know that Myers and Barber are supposed to be the "scrub" announcing team for Fox, but I'm beginning to really like the duo. I hope we have them often this season, and I hope us having them gives us some sort of magical powers (like two years ago when Billick did our games). 

Ronde Barber sucks.

He suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks.

He's a Panther-hatin' POS.

Dude...

Archived