• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My Trip To Carolina (With Pics)

Lilsmitty09

Great report...  prefer this over all the bitching and moaning that is dominating the huddle (and I assume all other football forums..... that I do not care to visit).

Next time when you travel South and decide to visit Charleston, let me know and I'll take you to some local places here (or if you behave really well, may even take you out on the boat if you are into that)

Great report...  prefer this over all the bitching and moaning that is dominating the huddle (and I assume all other football forums..... that I do not care to visit).

Next time when you travel South and decide to visit Charleston, let me know and I'll take you to some local places here (or if you behave really well, may even take you out on the boat if you are into that)

Captain Stabbin?

How'd you get to meet the coach and some players? Seems like an experience that my son would absolutely love

broadcast live every Monday (or Tuesday if Carolina plays on Monday night) Dom 6 -7 p.m. In the red zone at BOA stadium free and open to the public park in the lot on the morehead st side the players lot

Charlotte really is an underrated / unknown city for most people outside of the area. Most people don't realize how big and nice Charlotte actually is. I know I didn't really appreciate it until I got the chance to travel around the country and experience other cities. We really do live in a very very nice place. Wouldn't want to live in any other city.  This place has grown and changed so much, even from when I was younger (I'm 34 now).  Can't wait to see where we go from here!

Glad to meet ya, as you checked out of the hotel today man. LOL See ya had a blast!

Get back soon!

Meeting a huddler at the early beginning of my day was a great, was great meeting you too! I just got in, so yeah, that was a LONG day of traveling across the country haha!

I sure plan on being back eventually!

Archived