• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bucs week: MRSA, metal science, crab legs, and Gold Bond Medicated Powder

SCP

Freakin pathetic... sound like a Don Rickles without the funny part. Original stuff there, never heard of the Aint's, Yucks, or Failcons before, I'll have to use those sometime. Seen flat chested strippers with more to offer the world than this drivel

Thoroughly expect to get banned for this so I'll likely not be back but this seems like a good place for this:

si_cover_020303.jpeg

or do you prefer this:

16914807-standard.jpg

Adios motherfugers....

My mom's family is from Tampa. While visiting there for the holidays a few years ago, we all went to church on Christmas morning. We had to stop in the street to drop my grandmother off at the nearest enterance, which meant temporarily blocking the flow of traffic (this being Christmas morning however, the roads weren't particularly busy). 

I got out of the car, and as I'm helping my 90-something year old grandma get out, some Jessie Pinkman lookalike in a Josh Freeman jersey (because of course its like 70 fuging degrees on Christmas morning in Tampa) on a moped is behind us. He honks angrily, and after waiting about 5 seconds, flies around us (passing on a double yellow) and flips us off.

fug Tampa bay and fug the Bucs.

Freakin pathetic... sound like a Don Rickles without the funny part. Original stuff there, never heard of the Aint's, Yucks, or Failcons before, I'll have to use those sometime. Seen flat chested strippers with more to offer the world than this drivel

Thoroughly expect to get banned for this so I'll likely not be back but this seems like a good place for this:

si_cover_020303.jpeg

or do you prefer this:

16914807-standard.jpg

Adios motherfugers....

Please try again. No seriously, the lack of genuine smack talk around here is making us eat our own and the flavor of Huddler is not very good, let me tell ya. . .

Archived