• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Guess before you click...which non NFCS team has Cam played the most?

SIGCHI222

Seattle.

The Carolina Cam lead Panthers have played the Seahawks 4 years in a row.  Because of the rotating schedule we play them again next year which will make it 5 and if we and the Seahawks yet again finish in the same divisional place we will play them for a 6th time in a row in 2017.

I for one am tired and losing to these motherfathers.

This Sunday is going to be different.

I am wearing my underwear backwards all week to shake the MOJO.  Can't hurt.

Just a topic to keep the juices flowing and see if you guys are still awake.

And now a video I had nothing to do with...but lilsmitty does.

I'm not tired of them as they are a pretty good measuring stick usually...this year they are suffering from the "me, me, mine" attitude and all that comes with having those types of characters around a SB team.

Hopefully our dynasty will keep together well as we usually take in and nurture attitude and character like that of Thomas Davis, Cam Newton, and Luke....this year will be ring #1

Unfortunately we won't be playing them in the playoffs this year to make it 6 in a row, as the Seahawks won't even be a .500 team. So sad the rivalry has to end so soon. Just like 49ers.

Lol we should probably beat one time first before we start calling it a rivalry and start getting all cocky. 

Archived