• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can't Wait Anymore: Panthers/Hawks Hype Vid

Lilsmitty09

Made this during the Bye Week, tried holding out as long as I could before posting it, wanted to post at the right time...it feels right, right about now. Enjoy.

F Seattle, F their fair-weather/bandwagoning ass fanbase and F their players. Bunch of PED, hit and run players, running away from college cause I cheated coach, and "we are the loudest fanbase ever OMG winning, I'm a 12, who's Matt Hasselbeck? fanbase. I can't wait to put the nail in their season's coffin and see them sitting in one of the 23034234 Starbucks drinking their pumpkin spice lattes wiping away the tears. Which will then be followed by a "oh I wasn't a fan anyways" or "well we beat you last year". Well kiss my 5-0 ass.

Please Carolina. Please. Beat these guys. Will literally go out on a bridge above the Interstate here and wave a Panther flag because I'll show em a real fuggin team and a REAL fuggin fan. I haven't been able to walk around Wash. State knowing we beat them since 2007 when Matt fuggin Moore led us to the most boring victory ever (well almost unlike the 06 falcons game with 98 percent of the plays being runs). I saw a kid today on campus with a Largent jersey that looked fairly clean and new and I said "I'm a Panther fan but the greatest thing ever was when Hasselbeck dumped it off to Alexander who then threw the HB Pass to Largent against us to win the game." He replied with a laugh and said "Yeah man that was one of my favorite plays, wasn't that in 2002?" Smh. Yes, kid, yes it was. Just because you own a Largent jersey or a 12 jersey doesn't mean you are a real fan. Fug outta here.

Okay. 

Rant Over. I almost forgot what I was here for. Living in an area where Hawk fans pop out of no where and talk endless poo does this to you. Enjoy the Video. Go Panthers!
(Feedback is nice too)

That was absolutely awesome.  Seriously, this is when the Panthers should win.  Sehawks are down, their O-line is trash, their defense is getting blown up at the point of attack, and if you take names off the jerseys and just compare personnel, this is a game we SHOULD win.  Let's rip their crown off and shove it up their ass.

Archived