• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The bandwagon has plenty of room

SIGCHI222

This season is like, "KEEP POUNDING" personified so far.  Who could have possibly thought we would be here, now, 5-0?  I can't keep from pumping my right leg up and down when I get on the Huddle.  Nervous, excited, hopeful, almost euphoric. 

So glad we have a team in the Carolina's.  So glad we have THIS team and THIS QB and THIS MLB and THIS GM and THIS OLB and THIS TE and THIS DB and THIS crue of 2nd year players and THIS year of rookies and THIS group of DT's and THIS head coach.

I love this team.  I love what appears to be our future.

Black and Blue till the day I die, win or lose but these 2015 Panthers have got me thinking we can do the impossible.  Gimme Philly, gimme Indy.  We are going to be 7-0.

I am once again excessively drunk, once again facing a BMW audit in less than 9 hours and once again on the greatest fan based website in the history posting a rah-rah post for my team.

I may lose my job tomorrow but the Panthers won't this Sunday. 

Here is to hoping lilsmitty gets a job with the Panthers organization in 2017.  It doesn't get any better than this.  Thank you Jeremy for a site that lets Panther fans be fanatics.

For those of you who missed it....put on the headphones and turn up the volume...

If you dont like josh norman then you have never played a sport in which you want it more than the other guy.  I stand by that.  The passion he plays with is outta this world, as is most every player on the roster.

Keep it up, ill take 15 yards for being over the top if it puts fear in the enemy period.

Just my opinion tho. ;-)

I am once again excessively drunk, once again facing a BMW audit in less than 9 hours and once again on the greatest fan based website in the history posting a rah-rah post for my team.

You pound both your shotglasses and your liver and I sincerely hope neither gives out before the season ends.

And, frankly, I hope you don't lose your job either, because no one deserves that.

Keep your Panther love strong, friend.

Archived