• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who's the best in the NFC?

SIGCHI222

2 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

I can see it now:

"Panthers barely squeeze by struggling Colts team. Packers still the team to beat."

We will not "squeeze by struggling Colts".  Panthers 38 Colts 10.

After the game...Olivia Munn is spotted all over the Panthers locker room.

Just now, thomas96 said:

I can see it now:

"Panthers barely squeeze by struggling Colts team. Packers still the team to beat."

Exactly what I'm anticipating. 

That might work to the Panthers advantage...  media keeps stoking the no respect for the Panthers fire.  At least until after next weeks game with GB.

1 minute ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Exactly what I'm anticipating. 

That might work to the Panthers advantage...  media keeps stoking the no respect for the Panthers fire.  At least until after next weeks game with GB.

After we beat the Packers next week and are 8-0 the media will be all over the 16-0 hype train. Just look at the rest of our schedule.

Just now, thomas96 said:

After we beat the Packers next week and are 8-0 the media will be all over the 16-0 hype train. Just look at the rest of our schedule.

This is a season of many firsts for the Panthers. 

At some point, if they keep their win streak alive, they'll become media darlings.

That will be another big hurdle to clear, since the team has traditionally thrived off of being discounted by the MSM.

1 minute ago, csx said:

The playoffs determine the best in the NFC. I'm at a loss for why it matters what the media or any silly power rankings say in the meantime.

Today is today.  We all know that only 1 team walks away with the trophy.  This topic/post is about today.  In the long-run we are all dead dumbass.  Post a useful message or just don't post debbiedowner.

You are always such a wet blanket.  If I were married to you, you would be in a shallow grave in northern Cleveland County.

fug, dude.

45 minutes ago, SIGCHI222 said:

Today is today.  We all know that only 1 team walks away with the trophy.  This topic/post is about today.  In the long-run we are all dead dumbass.  Post a useful message or just don't post debbiedowner.

You are always such a wet blanket.  If I were married to you, you would be in a shallow grave in northern Cleveland County.

fug, dude.

Go whine about respect and media attention a little more and then we can discuss who is a wet blanket.  I'm sorry you need Chris Berman and Skip Bayless to say nice things about your team to validate why you follow them. Maybe you can ask them to give a blue ribbon for fan of the best team after 7 weeks.

Regardless of tonight and regardless of last night I think us and GB are too close to call now honestly. There's room for debate for either team to be #1. And the #3 isn't really close. I've been saying Arizona belongs in the conversation, but with the games they've lost and almost getting blown out by ththe BROWNS yesterday, I'd have to take them out of the conversation for top tier in the NFC. 

Archived