• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Colts Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

I have to laugh at the X factor Tolbert. I really cant believe there are people on this website who wanted us to cut him. I mean when opposing teams fan's say that he can be an x-factor, thats a pretty safe assumption the guy has game. I'm glad Tolbert has had a healthy off-season and camp, he looks very good and I expect him to produce multiple first downs tonight.

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, luke nukem said:

I have to laugh at the X factor Tolbert. I really cant believe there are people on this website who wanted us to cut him. I mean when opposing teams fan's say that he can be an x-factor, thats a pretty safe assumption the guy has game. I'm glad Tolbert has had a healthy off-season and camp, he looks very good and I expect him to produce multiple first downs tonight.

Ah yes... thinking back to the good ole days of training camp and talk of cutting Tolbert, trading Klein, cutting Cotch.  What a fine pickle we'd be in now if many of us were the GM! 

• Pie 2

29 minutes ago, luke nukem said:

I think you mean you're laughing at the fans, not Tolbert. He'll be 30 in 3 weeks though and at some point, not too far out, it'll be time to call it quits or get the pink slip like every player who sticks around too long.

1 hour ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

It's weird.  I've been nervous for every single game this season and been feeling uneasy... however for this game it's like I haven't been nervous at all.  No idea what this means.  Think I'm just really confident in this team at this point, hope they bring it tonight.

I am more nervous for this game than I have been for all the others. Something about this feels off. Maybe I'm just overreacting.

1 hour ago, Peppers90 NC said:

how bout the guys who thought we should trade Stewart? because we have the Wegher

WOW!  I don't even want to think about a situation like that.

I wasn't sure about Stewart but I didn't want to trade him.

That makes twice I've been wrong.

But the divorce lawyer took care of the first mistake!!

Stewart's the man!  I hope the field is ok for him tonight!

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Marc Anthony said:

Falcons fans say we are lucky, while they losing and we are winning...lol...

They got room to talk with Tampa's dick in their mouth?

Yo they lost to Tampa pahahahaha

K  yea ATL fans that's cute now go color while the big boys play football.

15 hours ago, Peppers90 NC said:

how bout the guys who thought we should trade Stewart? because we have the Wegher

I still like the idea of getting something for him because lets be real he's not going to be a panther next year unless he takes a big price cut. We have a lot of depth at RB so, the drop off wouldn't be big or at all