• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Packers Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

On November 4, 2015 at 10:04:11 AM, Khyber53 said:

I think Jared Allen's experience playing against the Packers will certainly help the team. Pass rush will be key on defense and on offense it is going to be imperative that we make sure Peppers doesn't have a day that makes all of the fans in the stands miss him again.

This isn't a statement game, or even a game where we have anything to prove. It is just a competitive game and the kind that is the bread and butter of good teams. We're playing like the big boys now, here's what it will be like throughout the playoffs.

Win and move forward.

We really need this one. The last thing we need is the playoffs going thru Green Bay. 

• Pie 4

Hope Allen's experience pays dividends, between MIN & CHI, doubt any other DE has faced any other O-line as many times. Tillman has plenty of experience with ARodg too, could really help here...

With the old adage 'it's tough to beat a team other than the Bucs twice in a season' in mind, I'd rather get the W against this team in January, not November. Losing Sunday might could cost us home-field advantage though... Quite the conundrum, nobody wants to play at Lambeau in January, not even the Packers.....

I chalked this game up as a loss when the schedule was released, but it's damn sure a possible victory now... I think the Packers will be ready to right their ship after last week. I feel the Panthers are playing inspired, playing to their competition. This week is a great opportunity to raise that level, haven't played a team of this caliber yet this season. Make it happen, Keep Pounding.........

• Pie 2

" It won't be a cake walk. Not like the other games where they were involved but will it not? This Carolina team relied on a "rain storm" to win that game against the Colts. Is it gonna rain like no tomorrow on Sunday? Not! My phone says no. "

Don't know if anyone posted that gem yet or not (I'm too lazy to check) but that one cracked me up.