• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What team(s) is/are likely to give Carolina a challenge in the NFC playoffs?

Chris1

10 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Yea I honestly dont' see how an NFL fan could say we would slap AZ...obviously they have Palmer back and have good talent on that roster...as long as we take any and everyone seriously and bring our A game I think we win but any team will be a challenge as I don't see us blowing any playoff team away unless we get ATL...then we'll bitch slap ATL...

If they do make the playoffs, they will certainly be battle tested. Have you seen their schedule? It's freaking brutal.

Nov 15 @Seattle 8:30 pm Tickets available from $65
Nov 22 Cincinnati 4:05 pm Tickets available from $1
Nov 29 @San Francisco 4:05 pm Tickets available from $39
Dec 6 @St. Louis 1:00 pm Tickets available from $27
Dec 10 Minnesota 8:25 pm Tickets available from $1
Dec 20 @Philadelphia 1:00 pm Tickets available from $74
Dec 27 Green Bay 4:25 pm Tickets available from $2
Jan 3 Seattle 4:25 pm

Green Bay and Seattle... Arizona is very good and the most balanced, but as good as Carson Palmer is, he doesn't scare me as much as Wilson or Arod. Possibly because we don't have to worry about him extending plays. It seemed like everytime Rogers dropped back he extended his time in the pocket by moving around. And we know how good Wilson is at that.

22 minutes ago, propagandamachine said:

Arizona scares the poo out of me.. Why COACHING 

635788792313692467-bruce.jpg

This is ONE OF THE BEST coaches in the NFl... probably top 3. If he comes to Carolina... Players better take Adderall 

here we go with our fand sucking Bruce Arians balls again. Just like the playoffs last year. So annoying

56 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

arizona has a stout defense and a prolific offense. none of the teams we've played so far have had both.

Their D isn't as stout as it's perceived to be. Their O definitely is something though. Gotta make Palmer uncomfortable to stop them. Getting CJ back will be huge for this pass rush too.

Archived