• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam has ruined a young girls entire LIFE

Darth Biscuit

1 hour ago, Silent Majority said:

Just tuned into the call up on WFNZ and i have to listen to Nate (can't stand him) and Colin bitching about Cam's dance. Why? Unprofessional and counter to the culture of what we are building here? Cam regressed in regards to his personality? This is why I cannot stomach this show. Love T-bone. Colin is usually cool. Nate is the new Marc with a C. Again, this team is 9-0 and this is what local radio is talking about on freakin' Tuesday?

Charlotte Media for some odd reason absolutely LOVE to vehemently despise their local sports teams. Bonnell is as big a *****-Sausage with his coverage on the Hornets as Person with the Panthers. It's maddening. 

4 minutes ago, motocross_cat said:

Back fired on her big time as it did the banner ass holes.

The media has had cams back big time lately.

The dumbasses are making it easy to have Cam's back.  It's the media's perfect solution to being able to back Cam after slamming him for so long.  Dumbass fans.

http://sportschannel8.com/2015/11/17/how-to-talk-to-your-kids-about-cam-newton/

Ben Swain of SportsChannel 8 *nails* (with sarcasm) the real motivation of Ms. Plorin.

But I really feel like you missed an opportunity to teach your daughter some life-lessons by turning her attention away from dancing Cam. Newton is the quarterback, and quarterbacks are supposed to be leaders. Leaders demand respect just by being who they are, and they don’t need to be all “hey look at me” after every accomplishment. Does a surgeon dabb after a successful procedure? Does a lawyer hit them folks after a ruling goes in his favor? Of course not. And that’s why you want your daughter to have positive role models so she studies hard and gets into a good school where she can meet a doctor or a lawyer to marry. She’s DEFINITELY not going to be attracted to someone who looks like Cam Newton. You know, all showy and boastful, I mean. You want your daughter seeing someone who looks like Newton act like someone who looks like Newton (again, all showy and boastful) to see how much his teammates are turned off by his false charisma and personality and fabricated enjoyment of his job. I feel like if she’d seen that, she’d swear off anyone who looks like Newton (one more time, showy and boastful) for the rest of her days.

2 hours ago, Silent Majority said:

Just tuned into the call up on WFNZ and i have to listen to Nate (can't stand him) and Colin bitching about Cam's dance. Why? Unprofessional and counter to the culture of what we are building here? Cam regressed in regards to his personality? This is why I cannot stomach this show. Love T-bone. Colin is usually cool. Nate is the new Marc with a C. Again, this team is 9-0 and this is what local radio is talking about on freakin' Tuesday?

Really worked out well for MarC.  If you don't like a winner, gtfo.  I like a winner.  So does Cam.

Archived