• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam has ruined a young girls entire LIFE

Darth Biscuit

http://deadspin.com/upset-mom-writes-crazy-open-letter-to-cam-newton-1742990037

My fave comment from this Deadspin article:

When I take my family to a public sacrifice to appease the cruel god of the void, I really hate it when an acolyte of Ner’huul makes an extra flourish with his bone knife or, and gosh this is THE WORST, when the High Priest makes a big show of eating the heart of the spring virgin. It’s like, act like you’ve BEEN there before. I bring my kids to these things and what am I supposed to tell them when we get home? I mean, sure, what parent doesn’t want their kid to grow up and become THE High Priest, but with an example like that, I’m just not sure anymore.

lololololol

5 hours ago, TheRed said:

One guy is heralded as a leader.

The other is a villain.

What's the key difference here? Well, you can figure it out for yourself.

Difference is size of genitalia. A Cam thrust kills people. Jesus guys, for the love of God protect our society and children. A Palmer thrust is merely a love-tap

Ya, I went there :-)

Just now, Peppers90 NC said:

her mom wrote that embarrassing letter, that may be enough to scar her for a while

Gotta take the environment into account though,

Given the reactions we've seen from other Titan fans, the people around her may think this is something to be proud of.

Archived