• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam has ruined a young girls entire LIFE

Darth Biscuit

2 hours ago, CRA said:

Charlotte media makes nonstories, stories.   They eat this junk up and are all over it.  Then act like it is ashame they are forced to deal with what they are main factors in creating ...instead of the 9-0 actual football team.

Charlotte media doesn't deserve cam or

the panthers honestly. When you hire and then keep hacks like Joe Person your sports section is crap. I'm honestly surprised Jerry hasn't had a phone call down to the observer to politely ask them to can his ass in favor of an actual journalist.

1 hour ago, Hoenheim said:

I'm getting sick of these people who won't get off of cam's case.

He celebrated a touchdown in the endzone , just leave him the fug alone. If you criticize cam for this poo you better be objective and criticize every single other player in the nfl who celebrates a touchdown

This has happened pretty much after every win since the Seattle game. Panthers and cam win so let's talk about literally anything else about the game to deflect. Oh cam tore down a sign? Oh the panthers almost lost after being up huge the whole game despite never trailing once? Oh his dancing is excessive? 

All ll of these non stories are built to take away and distract from the success we are having.

28 minutes ago, LA_Panther said:

dmnkil0.png

No way in hell the kid said that. I'll bet my paycheck on it

Exactly.  I have twin nine year olds and they are not  naive to the degree that they have never seen a football highlight.  Mine are boys and they are assholes for the most part.  Most of the bad language and actions they perform come from a source other than me.  And I restrict TV and Internet so it's not like they have free reign. Fact is in 2015 kids are exposed to a lot of stuff and a man dancing in a football uniform is going to illicit said response. 

The lady is lying to make a point. I get it but she is an idiot. 

Archived