• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

GQ For the Win!!

L-TownCat

http://www.gq.com/story/cam-newton-dabbing-nashville-mom

In a world full of incoherent message-board ramblings and Hitler-iffic Facebook comments, there’s something to be said for the sanctity of a good old-fashioned letter to the editor. These letters are often just as inane as your uncle offering his personal solution to the Syrian refugee crisis (“Why not arm them?”), but seeing them codified in print lends them an extra dose of CREDIBILITY that simply can’t be ignored.

You will totally do this...

dhMeAzK.gif

I didn’t have great answers for her, and honestly, in an effort to minimize your negative impact and what was otherwise a really fun day, I redirected her attention to the cheerleaders and mascot.

That’s the best part. “Don’t be threatened by the dancing happy man, sweetheart. Go look at those BEWBS instead.”

You should be ashamed of yourself, Cam. The last thing a child needs to see is another person playing sports and enjoying themselves simultaneously. From now on, this family will be watching the games at home, with only gambling and boner ads to threaten the younglings. I think we’ve regressed a bit as a nation today. Join me next week when my daughter tries heroin after seeing someone do the Nae Nae.

Just one nugget from the end.  Pure gold

Archived