• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Horton suspended 4 games

jdpanther5

10 minutes ago, mjligon said:

There was already going to be an open roster spot for CJ with Amini going to IR.

Yes, there is a spot open, but they may look at OL depending on Norwell. I was actually thinking Horton may be cut loose, but now that he's suspended he doesn't count toward the 53 anyway. 

3 minutes ago, chknwing said:

ok I am a conspiracy theory nut but do you find the timing a little strange that horton gets suspended by the NFL right when CJ is set to return?  Him being suspended cheaper for panthers?   seems kinda fishy to me.

Naw, probably just the drug tester making the rounds. A Suc got popped for PEDs a couple days ago. Tested the Sucs, then flew up to Charlotte and tested the Panthers.

1 hour ago, KillaCamNewton said:

Im all for giving Coples a look. Always thought he'd be better suited as a 4-3 DE and hes a local guy. Plus Rivera did wonders with Hardy Id be interested to see if he can resurrect Coples's career

Chances of him clearing waivers before he reaches us is slim to none. Alot of teams below us needing DE/DT help and crying for a pass rush. Can't get em all guys.

Archived