• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Cowboys Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

20 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

If you are replying to me, I never used the phrase "qb's the panthers have faced".  He is in the upper half of all NFL qb's. 

I'm replying to the OP who stated that he wasn't in the top 5 of QBs the Panthers have faced. He's wrong. Horribly wrong. And it's amusing in a post supposedly attacking uninformed fanbases.

1 minute ago, islandhopper81 said:

I'm replying to the OP who stated that he wasn't in the top 5 of QBs the Panthers have faced. He's wrong. Horribly wrong. And it's amusing in a post supposedly attacking uninformed fanbases.

k.

Personally I don't really care if Romo is among the top 5 qb's we have faced.  Romo is a decent to good qb depending on who you ask, but the key imo will be who controls the line of scrimmage (as it usually is). 

2 minutes ago, 15 said:

God this pitiful fugging fan base can't get out of their fugging heads that QB is not not the only position on the field, nor do they single handedly win games.

I will never understand why such an unsuccessfull, injury prone, choke artist of a QB gets treated like Tom fugging Brady by these fugging over grown children.

You just completely contradicted yourself. And at least this season, the proof is in the pudding. Dallas has lost every game without Romo. They've won every game with Romo. They've lost every game where they had the lesser QB. They've won every game with an advantage at the position. 

2 minutes ago, 15 said:

8 minutes ago, Marguide said:

Every game? Wow, that's impressive. 

How many games are we talking about?

All of them. 

11 hours ago, RoaringRiot said:

I have to now. You have no idea how many emails/messages I'm getting these days about things I (we) do. 

For example: I got an email from an angry fan because I didn't say Redskins in my newsletter. I used "Football Club from Washington DC" instead as a joke. This fan has "lost all respect for the Riot" because of it. 

hahahaha amazing.

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, ncmonzta said:

A rod, wilson, luck, Mariota and Winston are 5 guys I'd take over Romotional without thinking twice. Idk where all this tony ohno is elite is coming from all of a sudden. Weren't they just considering johnny football in the draft after all of rono's  eliteness ?

People are probably saying he's elite because he's elite. 

Romo is not elite. Good but not elite. He's only considered that status because he plays for the Cowboys. Elite QB's win more than a couple of playoff games by the time they are 35. Brady is elite. Rodgers is elite. Brady takes the Patriots to the playoffs every year with a weak supporting clast. 

Edited by Chief_Chokeaho
  • Pie 4

2 minutes ago, Chief_Chokeaho said:

Romo is not elite. Good but not elite. He's only considered that status because he plays for the Cowboys. Elite QB's win more than a couple of playoff games by the time they are 35. Brady is elite. Rodgers is elite. Brady takes the Patriots to the playoffs every year with a weak supporting class. 

Football is a team game. Was Dan Marino elite? Definitely. Was Trent Dilfer? Hell naw.

And Brady has a weak supporting cast. lmao. And one of the best HCs in NFL history. 

12 hours ago, RoaringRiot said:

I have to now. You have no idea how many emails/messages I'm getting these days about things I (we) do. 

For example: I got an email from an angry fan because I didn't say Redskins in my newsletter. I used "Football Club from Washington DC" instead as a joke. This fan has "lost all respect for the Riot" because of it. 

People read those emails you send out?

I kid. I kid. Because I love.

• Pie 1