• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers 5th Best Team According to FPI...

Lilsmitty09

If you take the Vegas odds and factor them into the injuries sustained by Cam throughout the game while determining the impact from the lack of altitude in New Orleans, you will find that the Panthers are not doing very well compared to other teams who are trying to stay above .500.

It's true! ESPN's FPI told me.

Nobody wants to give us any respect because people perceive us as a bunch of nobody's. I guarantee everyone who discounts us on message boards and callers on radio shows who say we are bad  and we will be one and done in the playoffs pray to there Jesus every night they don't actually face us!  We can win any way we choose to!  And we have done it all season! Take out our O and Our D scores points! Take out out D and Cam takes over! Pick your poison and go fug yourself! This team wont be stopped!

It all started with their QB ratings that no one cares about a few years ago. Now they continue to make up stats and force them. NFL Network's next gen stats are useless too. They are coinciding anyways. Half the time, Sirius NFL Radio has ESPN analysts on it. Florio is your only hope.

5 hours ago, Jangler said:

As long as they continue to overlook the Panthers, it feeds this team. 

There comes a point when no matter how good it is that you do what you do, it's never enough...and that's when you just have to put the blinders on and concentrate on the task at hand.

im pretty sure that our players are feeling great after a shootout against a very poised QB and a down south-dirty team. 

Cam said they needed a game like this to show how important each and every game is...regardless of each opponent. 

The national respect is starting to spread and I feel like there are more people pulling for a possible undefeated season with a QB who truly takes the team on his back and is playing as well as any other player and actually looking like he's loving every minute of it.

this team is built to last. Cam and co, are the top of the class as far as I'm concerned...all across the board. 

Archived