• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"[Matt Ryan] doesn't have many weapons" -Nfl.com

thunderraiden

4 hours ago, Rags said:

And please don't act like Room or Dalton haven't succeeded without their #1 WRs. Please.

What have they succeeded at again??  Also it's also a good thing to have a  #2 Wr who could be #1 to help out when you lose that number 1 .. Not to mention a TE and running game you have no part in helping..

22 minutes ago, gtanaka said:

Dalton has never had a season with over 4500 yards and Romo has had one.

My bad I thought you would get the correlation in Matty having 600+ attempt when doing the 4,500 yard thing.. Most of these guys numbers are pretty much the same and you can draw a conclusion that if giving the same number of attempts Dalton and Romo could easily put up Ryan #.. My fault I thought you could see that att. Is the only difference between  Dalton, Romo, Delhome, and Ryan... Not skill set and the type of QB'S they are...

10 minutes ago, C47 said:

It's actually accurate. Roddy White sucks now. They have a phenomenal number one but after that it's just a bunch of guys. They have almost nothing at TE too. 

And what do we have again??

Plain and simple Roddy White here with Cam out produces all our WR.. At some point after 8 years Matty has to take the blame.. Other QB'S  have done more with less.. And not been considered elite..

8 hours ago, WOW!! said:

No I know exactly what a game manager is and both of those guys and Matt Ryan are at the higher end of that designation. . But still in that category to me... All of them don't make players better and all need multiple things surrounding them to be successful. ..

Being a good qb =/= being a journeyman/game manager

Being a good qb doesn't mean you have to elevate the talent around you. And lbr there's some players that's just beyond help even from a great QB. 

No, I don't think Dalton can survive with our WR core. Maybe Romo can I mean, he made Miles Austin look good.

But let's be honest about Dalton, without A.J. Green, who does Dalton have? Marvin Jones? Muhammed Sanu? Yeah he has Tyler Eifert now but before this season he was nonexsistant. And yes, Dalton has played well without Green. Just look at last year against us.

Both have a tendancy to choke in big games tho. Which prevents them from taking the next step.

Archived