• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Vikings @ Cardinals TNF Thread

The Huddler

Just now, Camvp said:

It can't just be the routes our guys run, can it?  I feel like Ginn hasn't made guys miss like that all year.

ginn isn't really a shifty guy, he just has elite top end speed.

it does seem like most of cam's completions are him gunning it into tight coverage. probably  combination of scheme and our receivers. we don't really have a "make something out of nothing" guy. although ginn should be capable of doing what john brown just did.

3 minutes ago, Camvp said:

I feel like Cam is the only QB in the league that doesn't get the benefit of YAC that all these "better" QBs get

"better" qbs? I like when fans make up stuff. Cam is widely considered the favorite for MVP. Also the only stat that matters is the win column and he is #1 there. YAC is very overrated.

4 minutes ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

"better" qbs? I like when fans make up stuff. Cam is widely considered the favorite for MVP. Also the only stat that matters is the win column and he is #1 there. YAC is very overrated.

there's actually a pretty big crowd that believes Cam doesn't even belong in the MVP race. YAC pads stats big time, which is the point that camvp was making.

Just now, The Huddler said:

Holy poo!!

i assumed it was Cards J Brown

nope its Miamis J Brown.  

image.thumb.png.da11df5a9177d186c072700e

there are too many gd j browns

Giants' John Brown not Miami's. And he's a kicker, not sure how you didn't realize the difference... Lay off the liquor brother.

Archived