• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Maybe Terry Bradshaw...

ThinkAboutIt

Just now, TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam said:

You'll have to excuse Terry... he was busy talking about what a humanitarian his son in law Rob Bironas was before he went on a rampage trying to run college students off the road; drunk behind the wheel. 

That was a very odd response to this thread topic.  

1 minute ago, ThinkAboutIt said:

Maybe Terry Bradshaw was so upset by how the Giants game ended, "with Cam Newton heroics and a Panthers win," that he couldn't bother being on set to talk about it, like I'm sure he would've been had the Panthers lost. 

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/new-york-giants-odell-beckham-caroina-panthers-would-ve-been-ejected-superstar-122015

We all know...there's a Media Blackout on "small market teams" that somehow overcome the NFL Giants...(pun intended,) and threaten to best the leagues one and only undefeated team since the merger.

if it we were the Pats, we'd be showered with tiny golden NFL shields after every win.

10 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

I thought they said something about he was recovering from something today, maybe surgery? I may have misheard, but Bradshaw certainly wasn't feeling well.

That changes what I said, how? He was there for all the rest of the show, and I suggested he would've been there had the Panthers lost.

Of course it can't be proven one way or the other, but he was still there for the rest of it, and at halftime when everyone else was singing the Panthers' praises, he starts highlighting missed Giants' opportunities. 

Someone doesn't need to come right out and say this is the reason why he wasn't there for it to be apparent. 

They said earlier in the broadcast that Terry had surgery earlier in the week thus why Kurt took over halftime highlights. Gotta think thats why Terry left early. I mean, hes an old man, poo happens. But dont let that deter you, Panthers Honor Brigade to the rescue!

Archived