• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Did Anyone Else Notice?

Jakob

I wanted to start off by saying this isn't a thread to bitch or anything, I'm not that upset about the loss because it will help us in the long run. But did anyone notice that the entire team played with absolutely no urgency? Luke/TD/Norman were all making weak tackles, or not even making the tackles at all. One two occasions I saw Kuechly stand still instead of helping the team wrap up Freeman. That's not how Luke plays, ever. The defense constantly left Norman and Tillman in 1 on 1 situations that ultimately caused us to lose the game. It was almost like we dumbed down the play calling and didn't want to go full speed. Maybe we got cocky and thought we could coast to a win, but I got the vibe that the Panthers really didn't care if they won that game or not.

Whatdda ya say?

14-1, Keep Pounding.

Overlooked a team we've owned recently.  Simple as that.  Today was their Super Bowl and they played like it.  We treated it like an exhibition game.

I really want Arizona to win today.  We need something to play for next week.  I don't want to rest the starters after that poo performance.  Foot on the gas, no backing into the playoffs.

I just think we got outplayed and out-coached.  Atlanta definitely looked like they wanted it more, so some credit has go to them.  People tend to forget that other team's have good players too.  The thing is going to be how this team responds.  If Arizona wins today, we'll see how this team responds next week because the game will mean something.

7 minutes ago, Jakob said:

I wanted to start off by saying this isn't a thread to bitch or anything, I'm not that upset about the loss because it will help us in the long run. But did anyone notice that the entire team played with absolutely no urgency?

I don't know about you, but when Cam was physically powering for a 1st down while getting hit by every goddam player on the Falcon's defense, resulting in blood running down his neck after the play, I kinda felt like he was trying pretty hard.

I keep saying this in every thread almost but seriously it should be looked at...

I wonder if the team  is looking at Rivera sort of crooked due to the way he always goes into bitch mode in the face of controversy...I seriously wonder if the players don't believe Rivera has their back...he always apologizes and tries to hound his players even if they aren't the instigators or the "problem"....plus some former players have said some similar poo about Rivera.

On paper we win this game 10 out of 10 times, we have superior talent. For whatever reason they went out today, got an early score and thought it was gonna be another easy win. 

Atl took the field knowing they still had playoff hopes and a chance to end our run.. they wanted the game more than we did.

Archived