• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shula

Lilsmitty09

I know our O-line didn't help out, but this guy is hot or cold. Pray to god he is hot during the playoffs because he can go full retard. Why oh why do we get 9 yards and a great run with Fozzy then he sits for half the game, then comes back in to get hurt on a stupid read option play when Charles Godfrey is out there playing safety. Why can't he just let Cam be Cam and  make the adjustment by leaving in an extra blocker? Good lord.

He is getting way to much credit as a o coordinator.

Did Shula take a 16 yard sack to put us out of field goal range?

Was Shula playing RT and getting absolutely roasted all godddamned day by a really bad defensive line?

Was Shula dropping passes or overthrowing guys?

Typical huddle, lemme guess, all the completions and 1st downs were Cam audibles?  

I am sorry. I cannot be too mad with Shula (or Newton) if he is working with an offense that is dependent on Ted Ginn Jr. to remain healthy. An offense that ranks No. 1 in scoring.

But hey I am sure the Huddle and Panthers are looking to add yet another DE in the draft while doing as little as possible to address serious offensive needs.

Archived