• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Explain why it was YOUR fault the panthers lost today...

Hotsauce

On 12/28/2015 at 8:16 AM, Darth Biscuit said:

It was my wifes fault.  She decided to "clean up" yesterday and without asking, literally threw away, in the outside trash can, (I found it this morning) my Pro Football magazine with Cam on the cover that hadn't moved since August.

Fortunately I found it and put it back this morning. 

I already blamed it on my wife. She wore a damn Panthers hat during the game- 1st time ever (and last).

sounds wierd but i work on sunday until 12 doing this driving job and every week  since september they put me in the bad neiborhoods of nyc but the only good thing is the route is slow as hell and doesnt have alot of calls so basically i would just sit in my car and and listen to espn radio and get paid and maybe work and hour . on the other hand theirs the rich neiborhoods all the way in staten island ny close to new jersey and over there its busy as heck and your non stop working the whole time . last week this guy at my job freaked out because the route was so busy and just quit so i had to work that route . 

On our final drive my daughter went upstairs into my closet and came down swimming in my old Peppers jersey. I yelled the Darth Vader NOOOOO, but I knew right then and there that I failed as a fan and as a responsible parent :(

i take full full responsibility for this loss

My bad mojo is I wear certain rings, earrings every Sunday, my Keep Pounding band, my watch and fitbit band in blue and I always wear a Panthers shirt/specific Panther socks in the color of the team jerseys.  I wear those things and have specific items to wear (like a jersey) when I go to games live.

I was originally planning to go to ATL and when I go to ATL, we win.

I didn't go to the game yesterday in ATL and I didn't wear my two rings I have worn all season.  I added to the bad mojo and it will not happen again.  I will get my routine right for Tampa.  Anyone have a ticket so I can wear my #58 jersey at the game so TD will be on fire again?

I swear yesterday morning I had a dream that I was on the phone with a radio show that had Jimmy Johnson on as a guest. All I remember about the dream was every other word I was saying was beeped out, cause I was cursing him out with my entire will and being to live. As I woke up my first thought was, " Does this mean we're going to lose today?" 

I know its weird especially since I have never even called in to one of them shows. Plus what the hell does JJ have to do with anything? But I had the dream, we lost, and now here we are?

Last February I stopped eating anything with milk or sugar. I promptly lost 22 pounds within a few months. Over 2015 I began re-introducing carbs and sugar back into my diet and havent gained anything back...making me feel like that although milk never seemed to affect me in any way...i must have some issue with lactose.

So Sunday night (which was Sunday morning local time) I decided to splurge and eat some wings. I made up a batch of the ranch dressing dry packs I have been hoarding as you cant get that stuff here. As many of you know, that is 1 cup milk, and one cup mayonnaise (deadly things to keeping my 6-pack)

Sure enough, the first wings w/ranch I have had in almost a year...we lose :(

Archived