• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seahawks 1-7 all time in temps less than 28 degrees

cardiackat88.

2 hours ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

he's right.

the huddle has such a inferiority complex its astounding. ive never seen anything like it. there's no chatter about the redskins or packers and they could easily be our divisional opponent.

shitposts about "not getting respect" have flooded half the board for years.

Then here's a suggestion (and I'm just spit-ballin' here)... IGNORE THE SHITPOSTS.

MOVE ON.

IF YOU DON'T WANNA FUGGING TALK ABOUT IT NOBODY IS FORCING YOU TOO.

But then if you moved on, you couldn't set yourself up as Mother Superior, could you?

2 hours ago, Udogg said:

I posted a summary of the latest huddle post related to the seahawks.  I didn't post any comment.  If you are reading into it, that's your interpretation.

Igo has made it clear time and again that posts whose only purpose is to criticize the topic and not the content of another's post is not an acceptable response in this forum.  "Shut up, he explained" is never a reasonable response.  "I don't think you deserve to discuss the topic you want to discuss because I don't approve of it" is another.

NO ONE is forcing you to discuss topics of which you do not approve.  IGNORE THEM, Mr. Hall Monitor.

Oddly enough, NOT A SINGLE TOPIC on the front page started by Udogg or Vicodin.

Yet they won't hesitate for a single second to express their tut-tut-tutting disapproval over topics that other people wish to discuss.

You would think they would have TONS of brilliant topics that they would like to discuss that they could bestow down upon us slobs way up there from their high horse.

1 hour ago, tiger7_88 said:

Igo has made it clear time and again that posts whose only purpose is to criticize the topic and not the content of another's post is not an acceptable response in this forum.  "Shut up, he explained" is never a reasonable response.  "I don't think you deserve to discuss the topic you want to discuss because I don't approve of it" is another.

NO ONE is forcing you to discuss topics of which you do not approve.  IGNORE THEM, Mr. Hall Monitor.

Once again Mr. Voice of Righteous Indignation, all I posted was a summary of what I saw on the front page.  I didn't condemn or ridicule or criticize anything.   I didn't criticize anything.  Of course if you feel the need to read into it thats cool.  

So... Maybe you should IGNORE ME  Mr Righteous Indignation.

2 hours ago, Udogg said:

Once again Mr. Voice of Righteous Indignation, all I posted was a summary of what I saw on the front page.

Sure you did.

Out of the blue.

For absolutely no reason.

The problem with stupid people is that they think that everybody else is as stupid as they are.

2 hours ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

I don't really care if the Seahawks win or lose. But seeing them lose would be hilarious. 

I'm just want to see the Seahawks get blown out and watch how the media responds to it. SInce they have been slobbering over the "Hottest team in the NFL" for quite some time now, and downlplaying us for a lot of that time in comparison.

"Oh the panthers yeah they're pretty good. But look at SEATTLE by golly they're on fire! Most dangerous team by far! They can beat anyone! I mean didn't they make it to Super Bowl last 2 years in a row!?! Russel WIlson doesn't make mistakes, he is football Jesus! He can throw from the pocket now! Praise be Seattle!"

Didn't read the article.

But this is funny.

ESPN this morning said "Wilson has 13 TD's and 2 INT's in weather under 32degrees".

Ironically, Small Hands Teddy, stats weren't far behind in the same weather conditions, according to them.

So does that mean Wilson lost in those games (doubt it; but that would be funny if he did), or the Fox article is from earlier Seahawk games?

Go figure.

Either way I'm not going to sweat it.

It's cold, and I'll just enjoy the game, whoever wins (though it will funny as hell if the Hawks lose).

Ok. It's true.

NFL Network also said, Russel Wilson's winless in weather below 32 degrees, and Teddy Bridigewater's 4-2.

Now ESPN Insiders says: Russell's 0-1, and Teddy's 4-0.

Nonetheless, we'll see how this shakes out.

Statistics (as we know Panther/Cam fans) are not played out on the field.

They're a result of it.

Archived