• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

• panthers-redskins-1.jpg

AFC Wild Card games thread

Mr. Scot

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• sam.jpg

• Topics

• K Pickett was consistently below average before this season.  Will be 24 before the draft.  He had a nice year but he has red flags for days IMO.  Mac Jones was way more accomplished against much better comp on a much bigger stage.  Not comparable IMO.  The Joe Burrow comp is so out there I just can’t wrap my head around it.  Bust written all over Pickett
    • Thought this was about Howell. Lol Counted 8 high performing plays by Pickett all game. Keep seeing the same thing from him, and I don't want Pickett. I want Addison and Bartholomew. Pickett rides Addison a lot for his production. Also, he needs capable pass catching TEs to not go into panic mode. Reminds me of Newton with his passing and Darnold with his pocket presence. Then throw in those gloves on the NFL level. No thank you. His Miami game that followed this was even worse, and he was unimpressive against UNC. He is a project. Obvious why his stats made the leap in 2021 from what he did the previous 4 seasons.
    • really...yeah me too!