• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pulling for the Bengals until......

DaveThePanther2008

1 minute ago, SCMunnerlyn1 said:

Yeah I think even without penalty number 2 the kicker not only had the leg but they still could've gotten closer. Most thought it was a foregone conclusion the Steelers would win as soon as we saw the first flag. 

But you don't know what would have happened.  You absolutely can not have another penalty at that point. Off the chart stupid.

15 minutes ago, Kevin Greene said:

abhit.0.gif

Gimme a break. this was malicious and completely unnecessary and will be called every time in the NFL. As it should be. Fug Burfict.

Burfict was on his THIRD STEP after the overthrow when he made that hit.

Any asshole that can defend that bullshit is a goddam moron.

1 minute ago, tiger7_88 said:

WTF dude?

It wasn't a flag because it was LATE.

It was a flag because the dirty SOB took a direct shot at Brown's fugging HEAD.

Did you not see Brown on the ground flopping like a fish because Burfict went for his goddam HEAD?

Whether he got hurt is irrelevant. Yes he was hit in the head. He did not go for his head. He barely jogged through the guy with his shoulder and it just so happened to hit his head. It's football poo happens. 

Whether or not something was malicious should never ever ever never ever be based on whether they were injured from it. 

1 minute ago, tiger7_88 said:

Burfict was on his THIRD STEP after the overthrow when he made that hit.

Any asshole that can defend that bullshit is a goddam moron.

Or just blindly believes that the NFL is out to get teams that they don't like. Oh wait... that would make one a moron... lol. Sorry... my bad. 

4 minutes ago, Kevin Greene said:

abhit.0.gif

Gimme a break. this was malicious and completely unnecessary and will be called every time in the NFL. As it should be. Fug Burfict.

god that gets uglier every time i watch it.

if it weren't for burfict's history i could see this being accidental. for instance if it was luke keuchly it would've been a freak accident perhaps actually inspired by god for something bad antonio did that he deserved to pay for

15 minutes ago, Ruff said:

Why was Joey Porter out there? Why was a  position coach allowed to slap Burfict away from Brown while he was patting brown on the back?

imo coaches grabbing players and players grabbing coaches are completely different dynamics

2 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

OK, my apologies.

I didn't know you were fugging blind.  It was not my intent to attack the physically disabled.

So now we're resorting to name calling?

I'm not blind I just played the sport for a long time and poo like this happens. When contact is about to happen you brace up and your eyes close briefly.You can clearly see he's not full speed and he hits with the shoulder while looking down bracing for contact. Yes he had every intention to hit him and that was clear and he had every right to hit him. Because he was unable to tell if he touched the ball. 

Archived