• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Arians looking like a genius tanking for the 2 seed..

PanthersUnited

Bruce Arians didn't "tank" the last game. it was simply a convenient excuse after his team got completely exposed.

2nd of all we are a better team than seattle. PERIOD. No doubt about it. If we play up to our best we will run them out of Charlotte with a big fat L. I trust our guys. I trust Cam. I trust Luke. I trust Rivera. They'll be fresh, healthy and well prepared and i am really looking forward to what will hopefully be a great game where our Panthers will move on to the NFC Championship game in the end. As they should.

3rd of all. Shut the fug up PU

7 minutes ago, PanthersUnited said:

No the Fug I'm not! I'm 100% serious, Pack or Skins would have been such lay downs.. Fug I'm bummed!

So you think the Seahawks are such a juggernaut that they are a lock for the NFCCG, which means we would just play them after next Sundays' cake walk anyway, where we will not be nearly as rested as we will be next Sunday?

I don't get it. 

Not saying this applies to anyone here....but one would have to be a retard to just get done watching the Seahawks roll around in their own poo for an entire game,  and somehow win it,  and the first thought in their head is "OMG OMG OMG OMG IMMA SCARED OF THEM HAWKS!!!  ARIANS IS A GENIUS FOR NOT WANTING TO PLAY THEM HAWKS"

It reminds of me an old South Park episode that involved a class play for all the grades.  Butters convinced everyone that the kindergarten class was putting on an amazing play.. he kept talking it up and talking it up, and then at the end, we finally saw the kindergarten play was nothing but pure poo.          We should all learn from the wise South Park.........and just ignore the "butters" of the fanbase. 

You are right he "tanked", though I think he was also keeping the playbook closed too more than anything like trying to lose.  Vegas will have them as much greater favorites in the divisional than us.  Benefits of the one seed only pay off if we win.  It's a gambit though because if we win than he's really put his team in a bad position

2 minutes ago, Montsta said:

So you think the Seahawks are such a juggernaut that they are a lock for the NFCCG, which means we would just play them after next Subdays cake walk anyway, where we will not be nearly as rested as we will be next Sunday?

I don't get it. 

There is no logic to be found in the OP's post.  None.

Archived