• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

K Benji is looking really good...wish we could have him for the Playoffs

Hotsauce

By everything I have read and seen on his social media, it looks like KB13 is back from his injury. 

Would it have been absolutely absurd to have kept him on the 53, if we knew we would be where we are today (#1 seed in playoffs)?

I know that roster spot was needed, but could you imagine having him back on Sunday? 

How much rust would he have?

Or Mr. GM, would you have been too nervous bringing him in with zero snaps in 2015 and fear re-injury?

I can't figure out how to post his video, but he is balancing on a bonzi ball on one leg and catching passes. Impressive!

image.png

While he's a great receiver, you don't want to interrupt the mojo Newton has with the other guys that he's built on all season

If Benji were to come back I could almost guarantee the offense may sputter quite a bit as the timing and chemistry would take a little while to build up. Let them focus on that in the offseason

As bad as it sucks to see him injured it will just make next season that much more exciting.  He will come back with a vengeance and by the looks of it with better hands than we could of imagined.  You would be suprised how much an injury could benefit a player allowing them to build on the small things like in that video, and in the film room.

At this point it's a lot more important for him to have made a full recovery and a whole offseason then training camp to slowly go back into things and come back very strong next year . Just think of it this way he'll make an already great offense lethal next year.

Its going to be great to have a true #1 WR again next year that being said. I'd rather line him and funchess up on the outside with Ginn tearing up the slot.

Archived